Adult Friend Temperance
Day 4: Honesty
When you have ascertained that your friend is trustworthy, make the effort to be vulnerable and share what is truly on your heart.
Signs Of A Genuine Friendship
Qualities that set real friends apart from the other relationships in our lives.
1. They push us to be more accepting of ourselves.
2. They call us out when we’re in the wrong.
3. They’re present.
4. They really listen.
5. They support us through adversity.
6. They keep our stress in check.
7. They keep us humble.
8. They have our backs, even when life gets tricky.
9. They make the friendship a priority.
10. They practice forgiveness.
11. They make us want to be better people.
Resource: Huffington Post